Milwaukee Institutional Asset Management (MIAM) provides portfolio management services to institutional clients, primarily registered investment advisors and broker-dealers.
Portfolio management services are offered through separate accounts, allowing for customizability, transparency, and tax efficiency. MIAM interfaces with institutional clients either as a subadvisor or third-party advisor through a wide variety of custodians.
MIAM’s investment solutions offer:
- Focused portfolios containing individual equity and fixed income securities
- Differentiated investment strategy that is opportunistic and often contrarian
- Portfolio customization based on account owners’ unique allocation requirements
- Rigorous fundamental research underpinning each portfolio holding
- Operational activism as a tool to create value
MIAM’s team of research analysts and advisory professionals offer a high-touch relationship with a focus on transparency. All portfolio management and investment decisions are communicated clearly and on a timely basis. Our deep operational, trading, and back office experience round out the scope of service you can expect to receive as an institutional client.