Global Value Investment Corp.
provides investment research and portfolio management services.
We seek long-term capital appreciation through
disciplined fundamental analysis and opportunistic capital allocation.
Milwaukee Institutional Asset Management provides portfolio management services to institutional clients in a separate account format as a subadvisor or third-party advisor.
Global Value Research Company performs initial and ongoing investment analysis on equity and debt securities included in client portfolios and disseminates investment research.
Global Value Partners engages in sophisticated investment strategies designed to effect operational changes at target companies with the objective of substantial capital appreciation.
Milwaukee Private Wealth Management provides investment advisory services to individuals, families, and organizations.
Recent News and Views
GVIC Twitter Feed
- Global Value Investment Corp. Promotes Boston-Based JP Geygan to Chief Operating OfficerMILWAUKEE, WI, December 22, 2020 // Global Value Investment Corp. (“GVIC”), a value-oriented investment research and advisory firm headquartered in Milwaukee, Wisconsin, today announced that Mr. James (JP) Geygan has been promoted […]
- Global Value Investment Corp. Promotes Stacy Wilke to Chief Financial OfficerMILWAUKEE, WI, December 22, 2020 // Global Value Investment Corp. (“GVIC”), a value-oriented investment research and advisory firm headquartered in Milwaukee, Wisconsin, today announced that Ms. Stacy Wilke has been promoted to […]
- LXU: COVID-19 Slump Expected to Give Way to Stronger 2021LSB Industries, Inc. reported financial results for the quarter ended September 30, 2020 reflecting strong production volumes but weak product price realization. While there are signs of price recovery, GVRC […]
- Opportunity for Alert InvestorsNovember 2020 2020 has turned out to be an outstanding year in many ways. The extreme variability in market pricing has been among the many notable situations. Not in modern […]
- LXU: LSB Executing as Expected with New Nitric Acid ContractOn October 8, 2020, LSB Industries, Inc. (“LSB”) announced a new nitric acid supply contract with a customer for a term of seven years. Under the contract, LSB will supply […]
- LXU: 2020 Earnings Challenged by Outlook for EBITDA Growth Remains PositiveFQ2 2020 product pricing was lower than expected, but product sales volumes remained robust. While the COVID-19 pandemic muted demand for certain products, GVRC expects demand to recover as economic […]