Global Value Investment Corp.
provides investment research and portfolio management services.
We seek long-term capital appreciation through
disciplined fundamental analysis and opportunistic capital allocation.
Milwaukee Institutional Asset Management provides portfolio management services to institutional clients in a separate account format as a subadvisor or third-party advisor.
Global Value Research Company performs initial and ongoing investment analysis on equity and debt securities included in client portfolios and disseminates investment research.
Global Value Partners engages in sophisticated investment strategies designed to effect operational changes at target companies with the objective of substantial capital appreciation.
Milwaukee Private Wealth Management provides investment advisory services to individuals, families, and organizations.
Recent News and Views
GVIC Twitter Feed
- LXU: LSB Executing as Expected with New Nitric Acid ContractOn October 8, 2020, LSB Industries, Inc. (“LSB”) announced a new nitric acid supply contract with a customer for a term of seven years. Under the contract, LSB will supply […]
- LXU: 2020 Earnings Challenged by Outlook for EBITDA Growth Remains PositiveFQ2 2020 product pricing was lower than expected, but product sales volumes remained robust. While the COVID-19 pandemic muted demand for certain products, GVRC expects demand to recover as economic […]
- The Importance of Investment DisciplineAs COVID-19 continued to disrupt economic activity around the world for the majority of Q2, the forward-looking nature of financial markets was on full display as optimism largely pervaded and […]
- Expect Volatility and Profit from ItInvesting in stocks means dealing with volatility. Instead of running for the exits during times of market stress, the smart investor greets downturns as chances to find great investments. You should […]
- LXU: Q1 Results In Line with Expectations as High Onstream Rates ContinueLSB Industries, Inc. reported financial results for the quarter ended March 31, 2020 largely in line with expectations for strong sales volumes and depressed selling prices. After some consternation about […]
- The Silver LiningCOVID-19 took the world by surprise in Q1. In this letter, we will look at how it has affected the markets, and why we are optimistic about the near future. […]