Global Value Investment Corp.
provides investment research and portfolio management services.
We seek long-term capital appreciation through
disciplined fundamental analysis and opportunistic capital allocation.
Milwaukee Institutional Asset Management provides portfolio management services to institutional clients in a separate account format as a subadvisor or third-party advisor.
Global Value Research Company performs initial and ongoing investment analysis on equity and debt securities included in client portfolios and disseminates investment research.
Global Value Partners engages in sophisticated investment strategies designed to effect operational changes at target companies with the objective of substantial capital appreciation.
Milwaukee Private Wealth Management provides investment advisory services to individuals, families, and organizations.
Recent News and Views
- Milwaukee Institutional Asset Management Named in Top-Performing Managers of Separate Accounts by Pensions & InvestmentsMilwaukee, WI, August 29, 2022 // Milwaukee Institutional Asset Management (MIAM), a division of Global Value Investment Corp., has been named in Pensions & Investments’ Top Performing Managers of separate […]
- Darkest Before Dawn: Signs of a Bright Day AheadEconomic Outlook Recent business news headlines read as follows, and summarize the sentiment in the market and among investors: Stocks Close Out Brutal June With Losses as S&P Suffers Worst […]
- Milwaukee Institutional Asset Management (MIAM) Joins SMArtX Advisory Solutions’ Turnkey Asset Management Platform (TAMP)MILWAUKEE, June 30, 2022 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) — Milwaukee Institutional Asset Management (MIAM), a division of Global Value Investment Corp., has joined SMArtX Advisory Solutions’ Turnkey Asset Management Platform (TAMP) as […]
- BUCKLE-UP: A return of VolatilityThe year is off to a solid start for Global Value Investment Corp. despite chaos in Eastern Europe and an elevated level of inflation in the US and abroad. Every […]
- A Return to Normal, Again2021 was an extremely challenging and financially complex year as the effects of COVID remained and even accelerated during the fall. The much-anticipated Fed interest rate tightening was communicated on […]
- Steady as We GoGlobal economic growth during the second and third quarters remained strong, albeit with signs of modest tempering. The International Monetary Fund (IMF) revised its 2021 full-year guidance down modestly to […]
- Global Value Investment Corp. Comments on ISS Recommendations at Rocky Mountain Chocolate FactoryMilwaukee, WI, September 29, 2021 // Global Value Investment Corp. (“GVIC”), a value-oriented investment research and advisory firm located in Milwaukee, Wisconsin, today sent a letter to Institutional Shareholder Services, Inc. (“ISS”) questioning […]
- A Return to NormalNot too hot, not too cold seems to be the prevailing attitude among market participants today. The US economy closed out the first quarter at a red-hot 6.4% annualized rate […]
- Global Value Investment Corp. Nominates Five Highly Qualified Directors at Rocky Mountain Chocolate FactoryNew Directors to Bring Fresh Perspective MILWAUKEE, June 24, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) — Global Value Investment Corp. (“GVIC”), a value-oriented investment research and advisory firm located in Milwaukee, Wisconsin, today […]
- Full Speed AheadMay 2021 After a roller coaster 2020, the new year is off to a solid start. Full year Gross Domestic Product (GDP), a measure of US economic growth, is presently […]