Global Value Investment Corporation (“GVIC”) is an investment adviser registered with the U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission. Such registration does not imply a certain level of skill or training. GVIC may only transact business or render investment advice in those states and international jurisdictions where GVIC is registered, notice filed, or otherwise excluded or exempted from registration or notice filing requirements. Any communications with prospective clients residing in states or international jurisdictions where GVIC is not registered or licensed shall be limited so as not to trigger registration or licensing requirements.
The material contained on this website was developed based on publicly available information and from sources believed to be accurate. GVIC does not guarantee the completeness or accuracy of this content. The material provided herein is for informational purposes only and is not intended to be a recommendation or investment advice, does not constitute a solicitation to buy, sell, or hold any security or investment strategy, and is not provided in a fiduciary capacity. Any projections, targets, or estimates contained on this website are forward-looking statements and are based on GVIC’s research, analysis, and assumptions. Due to rapidly changing market conditions and the complexity of investment decisions, supplemental information and other sources may be required to make informed investment decisions based on prospective client’s objectives and suitability specifications. All expressions of opinions are subject to change without notice. Prospective clients should consider the objectives, risks, charges, and expenses associated with an investment service, product, or strategy, including the risk of loss of principle, prior to making an investment decision.
GVIC does not provide tax or legal advice, and the material contained on this website is not intended as tax or legal advice. Please consult legal or tax professionals for specific information regarding your individual situation.
Material contained on this website may have been obtained from various third-party sources believed to be reliable, but the reliability of such information is not guaranteed. Certain links on this website connect to other websites maintained by third parties over whom GVIC has no control. GVIC makes no representations as to the accuracy or any other aspect of information contained on other websites. Any forward-looking statements or forecasts are based on assumptions and actual results are expected to vary from any such statements or forecasts. No reliance should be placed on any such statements or forecasts when making any investment decision.
For additional information about GVIC, or to obtain a copy of GVIC’s current Form ADV 2A Brochure that includes a description of services provided, fees charged, and other important information, please call (262) 478-0640. Additional information about GVIC and its investment adviser representatives is also available on the SEC’s website at www.adviserinfo.sec.gov.
The following terms may be used through this website:
- Duration expresses the measurable change in the value of a security in response to a change in interest rates. A modified duration calculation is reported.
- Market capitalization is a measure of the total dollar market value of all of an issuer’s outstanding shares. Market capitalization is calculated by multiplying a issuer’s shares outstanding by the current quoted share price.
- Portfolio turnover is a measure of how frequently assets within the strategy composite are bought and sold.
- Sector allocation refers to the broad classification of an issuer of securities based on its business activities, products, or services.
- Standard deviation is a measure of the dispersion of a set of returns relative to its mean.
- Up/down capture refers to the up-market capture ratio and the down-market capture ratio, measurements of the performance of the strategy composite relative to its benchmark during the specified period.
Additional information is available upon request. Any recipient of this report that wishes further information regarding the subject strategy or the disclosure information mentioned herein should contact GVIC by mail, phone, or otherwise.